Thursday, January 17, 2008

Channel The Will To Find Peppermint Patty

Songs playing in my head this morning were:
Channel the Will to Find
and
Peppermint Patty by The Owls.

'Channel the Will to Find' is THE healthy drug-free way to kick off serotonin-rich euphoric moments. The only truly cinematic moment I experienced on MySpace was when I clicked on Geoff Herbach's page to leave a message and 'Channel the Will to Find' kicked in. I was instantly rocking and it made me feel Herbach was really cool. This is what MySpace designers' must have hoped that the 'Add Song' feature would do all the time. Normally, I'm startled when some random song starts playing on MySpace, usually at some freak time & volume, and I think 'Lame, lame, lame' as I mouse towards the player controls. I will henceforth make an exception for users that have 'The Owls' and make more 'friend' choices with this in mind.

'Peppermint Patty' is as unique and perfect as a song can be. It has a special place in my heart. I love you Peppermint Patty.

The Owls iTunes

No comments: